RKit ARM Enterprise Software License
Software tool set for a complete range of ARM core-based microcontrollers, with C/C++ compiler, 3rd Party-compiler support and a range of advanced project management and debugging / programming features
Order : RKitE-ARM
The RKit ARM Enterprise software toolset in conjunction with the Ride7 integrated development environment provides a complete solution for compiling and debugging your applications for a wide variety of ARM Cortex-Mx, ARM966E and ARM7TDMI core-based microcontrollers.
The RKit-ARM Enterprise is the software installation that brings functional device and compiler support to your Raisonance software installations and allows users to work with a growing range of ARM-core based microcontrollers. It includes following capabilities:
- Unlimited code compilation with included C/C++ compiler toolchain
- Generic compiler interface for integrated support of 3rd-party C toolchains
- Programming, debugging support for specific ARM core-based MCUs
- Project manager with enhanced productivity features
- Advanced code editor
- SIMICE simulator for ARM core-based MCUs
- Script-based automation of common tasks (C, C++, JScript)
- Integrated control of version management tools
- Integrated control of code verfication tools
- Run control and debugging views
Users also benefit form renewable 1-year direct support contract and software updates to include support of new microcontroller variants.
Software license is node-locked. For license dongle get RKitE-ARM-Dongle.
Associated Software Licenses
RKit ARM Enterprise Software License with Dongle
Software tool set for a complete range of ARM core-based microcontrollers, with dongle-based license, C/C++ compiler, 3rd party-compiler support...
Hardware orders shipped 3 working days after confirmation of payment.
Software compatible with 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.