RKit Lite 8051 Software License with Dongle
Cost-effective C compiler toolset, real-time kernel and simulator for 8051, 8052 with USB Dongle-based license
Order : RKitL51-Dongle
The RKit "Lite" 51 (RKitL51) software toolset in conjunction with the Ride integrated development environment provides a complete solution for compiling and debugging your applications for a wide range of 8051 microcontrollers.
RKitL51 with USB Dongle-based license allows these software tools to be used by multiple users on different PCs. Additional shipping charges apply when ordering the RKitL51 with USB Dongle.
The RKitL51 with USB Dongle includes all the tools in our 8051 software toolset with the following capabilities:
- Ride7 integrated development environment
- RC-51 ANSI C compiler, output up to 32Kbytes of code
- MA-51 Macro Assembler, output up to 32Kbytes of code
- LX-51 Code Banking Linker, output up to 32Kbytes of code
- KR-51Tiny RTOS, supports up to 8 tasks
- SIMICE-51 Simulator, debug up to 32Kbytes of code
The RKitL51 includes a renewable one-year support and software updates.
If your require the installation on a CD, add the optional MCU-Software-CD to your shopping cart.
Associated Software Licenses
RKit Lite 8051 Software License
Cost-effective C compiler toolset, real-time kernel and simulator for 8051, 8052
Node locked license by software serial key.
Software compatible with 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.