Package of 160 TapNLink BLE and NFC (Type5) module for local smartphone connection with microcontroller-based electronic systems. Unit price: 29.25 EUR / module @ 160 units.
Order : TnL-FIR103_P2
TapNLink modules provide wireless interfaces for linking mobile devices to a system. TapNLink connects directly to the target system's processor or microcontroller. They integrate into and are powered by the target system.
All TapNLink products are easily configured to control access by different types of users to data in the target system. TapNLink facilitates rapid creation of user interfaces that run on Android, iOS and Windows-based mobile devices.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.1
Supported Target Connections
- Debug port (SWD)
- Serial (S3P - Software Secure Serial Port)
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 generic applications
- API for Cordova (Android, iOS, Windows 10) or Android native (Java)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44) is available.
- Optional silcone resin (IP65) treatment is available.
- Input voltage: 2.3V to 3.6V
- Power consumption: from 10mA to 80mAH (depending on communication channel)
Operating Temperature Range
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIR103
- Unitary Price: 29.25 EUR / module
- Price includes:
- TapNLink modules pre-qualified, pre-programmed and ready to configure
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Software for HMI implementation on mobiles (iOS, Android, Windows 10)
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)