TapNLink Primer NFC-BLE-WiFi
TapNLink Primer evaluation kit for implementing Wi-Fi, BLE and NFC connectivity for mobile connection to MCU-based electronic systems. Also supported by Raisonance Ride7 for wireless programming and debugging without code-size limitations.
Order : IOTZ-TAPNLINK-PRIMER-NBW-
Ride7 wireless debugging tool
When connected to the SWD port of Cortex M-based MCUs, TapNLink is also supported by Ride7 as a wireless programmer/debugger.
For MCU programming and application debugging, PRIMER supports connection on the SWD port. No configuration or programming of the TapNLink is required.
Instant mobile HMI & Cloud connection
With TapNLink PRIMER, it takes just minutes to create IoT proofs-of-concept. PRIMER connects microcontroller (MCU)-based electronic systems to mobile devices (smartphone, tablets, PDAs, etc.) via a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or Near Field Communication* (NFC) interface.
To interface with mobile apps, the PRIMER connects to a target MCU using only 2 GPIO and either
- SWD (debug) protocol for ARM Cortex-M based microcontrollers
- Serial protocol (S3P - Sofware Secure Serial Protocol)
The Primer implements by configuration only. There is no coding or hardware to design. Just specify the variables in the target application to read or write, the PRIMER'S configuration software automatically generates the HMI for your mobiles (Android or iOS) and prepares the Cloud environment to log the data.
In just minutes, you can connect a mobile to your microtroller application, read and write data from a cutom smartphone app and view logged data on the Cloud.
- PCB dimensions: 38 mm x 28 mm x 3 mm
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- Configurable pairing with NFC
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 generic applications
- API for Cordova (Android, iOS) or Android native (Java)
- 1x TapNLink PRIMER module (Wi-Fi, BLE, NFC interfaces)
- 1x ABS plastic cover
- 1x Six-probe connection cable
- 1x STM32 sample application board and software
FREE Supporting Software
- Ride7 & RKit-ARM for programming & debugging MCU applications
- IoTize Studio configuration software for Windows PCs
- Tap Manager app for mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- Cloud Primer platform (provisioned, pre-configured)
- ArdTap library for Arduino integration (ArdTap library on GitHub)
- OpenSource MQTT relay
The TapNLink Primer also includes pre-compiled, sample microcontroller applications for all STM32 microcontrollers to help you get started.
Learn more about the Tap wireless solution for Instant HMI on mobile devices at www.iotize.com !
Associated Debugger - Programmer
*** STX-RLink direct replacement ***
Programmer and debugger for 8-bit (STM8, ST7) and 32-bit ARM microcontrollers. Compiler / Debugger code...
*** STX-RLINK direct replacement ***
Includes RKit-ARM Lite, RKit-STM8 Basic code size limited software licenses.