TapNLink NFC (Type5) module for local connection of mobiles to microcontroller-based electronic systems.
Order : TnL-FIT103Request a quote
TapNLink NFC modules provide a contactless interface for linking mobile devices to equipment and appliances. Using TapNLink 3-stroke configuration, users interact with appliances from an app on their mobile in three intuitive steps: 1) tap to launch the app and retrieve current parameters, 2) modify parameters in the app, and 3) tap again to update the parameters.
For appliance designers, TapNLink connects directly to their systems' microcontroller. It integrates into and is powered by the target system. however, the integration requires no coding or hardware development.
All TapNLink products are easily configured to control access to data in the target system by different types of users. TapNLink facilitates rapid creation of user interfaces that run on Android, iOS and Windows-based mobile devices.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
Supported Target Connections
- Serial interface with Software Secure Serial Port (S3P) protocol
- Serial interface with ARM SWD debug protocol
- UART with Modbus protocol
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 web apps (Android, iOS)
- API for Cordova (Android, iOS, Windows 10)
- Java (Android, iOS native)
- Auto-app generator for Android and iOS mobiles
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44)
- Optional silcone resin (IP65)
- Input voltage: 2.3V to 3.6V
- Power consumption: from 10mA (depending on communication)
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIT103
- Unitary Price: 17.00 EUR / module
- MOQ: 20 modules
- Prices include:
- TapNLink modules pre-qualified, pre-programmed and ready to configure
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Software for HMI on mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows 10)
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)