The Raisonance Integrated Development Environment (Ride7) is our full-featured software interface that provides users seamless integration and easy access to the complete range of Raisonance tools and features for writing, compiling and debugging application code from a single user interface.
Key features include:
- Integrated control of Raisonance C/Assembler toolsets for a range of families including ARM, STM8/ST7, 8051, CoolRISC and Cortus-APS3
- Integrated control of post-link code size optimization
- Project manager with project structure that facilitates complex activities (bank switching, flash, multi-processor, multi-module,...)
- High-level language debugging with a rich range of views (Symbols, locals, disassembly, registers, peripherals, ...)
- Integrated simulator
- Syntax highlighting code editor
- Context saving
Ride7 is compatible with 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Ride7 is a free software tool that is available for Raisonance RKit C toolchains and RLink debugger/programmer.
Download Ride7 and associated RKits from the Raisonance support web site.